Friday 22 January 2016

Second job... uncertainty

I have a second job, in an unrelated industry to my primary job.

Its dirty work, starting very early in the morning, and compared to my daily job, it pays horribly.

But, its not hard work and extra money is extra money.

I don't count the money that the job pays me as income, in so far as it is not included in my budget.

When I get paid - and they do pay on a very irregular cycle, I transfer the whole amount into my debt payoff.

I was told a little while ago that I may not have this job going forward, but today I have been told that it may carry on for a little while yet, which would be fantastic. Theres no guarantee either way, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I hope it does go on though - I like the work, I like the change from my daily routine and I REALLY like having the extra funds coming in to go against my debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment